When you’re faced with a challenge, you feel it first in your gut. Something is up. You think and think about it, but how do you decide when so many factors seem to weigh in equally? Back to your gut. This isn’t an intellectual problem – big decisions come from your gut. You want to be decisive. Why is making a choice so hard?
- You don’t want to make a mistake.
- You don’t want to hurt someone’s feelings.
- You don’t want to flip-flop on something you decided before.
- You may not want to stick out in the crowd – or within your friends and family groups.
- Habits are hard to break; it’s hard to start a new routine.
So look for common threads. Continue reading