Don’t you love when you ask the Universe a question and you get a clear answer? It doesn’t happen all the time. When it does it reminds you of a few things.
- It’s cool when mysterious stuff happens.
- We have guides everywhere. Some we know; many we do not.
- There is a plan for us even if we have no idea what that plan is.
- When cool stuff happens, it’s a reminder to be aware and be grateful.
- When you ask for help, help is there.
As you may know, I’m headed off on a big writing trip at the end of February and that decision has stirred up all sorts of other changes. This has made the world feel a bit tilted and chaotic for me. I love the high energy of the decision but it’s honestly been hard keeping the organizational challenges of this from feeling like an impending tidal wave. I have a few questions!
So last week, I got this message from a random guide. You know those guides who show up out of nowhere and give you incredible advice? Well, last week, my guide was an online intuitive Tarot card reader named Nicholas Ashbaugh, introduced to me by my friend Gena.
Here’s some of my take-away from what Nicholas posted about what’s going on right now in the rather chaotic life of a Pisces who is feeling like a fish out of water.
- Get outside the house to write for better energy.
- There is so much going on, lots of change cards and reverses – a state of confusion. Work on 1-2 things at a time to keep focus.
- Now is a time to get your bearings, set expectations, and feel liberation.
- The choices you make this month have a domino effect.
- Expect something amazing to take place.
- The World Card means movement. If you’re creative, it can be a distribution card – going global to reach more people with travel, expansion and learning more v. limitations. This is a time of expansion.
- Travel is coming. Spend time outdoors now to prepared for the bigger move coming.
- “2020 will look markedly different from 2019.”
When you get advice like this from someone who isn’t talking directly to you, you take what you need to hear and you’re so very grateful. This reading makes me feel like I’m on the right track for a universal push to get out, travel, and write. And I love the advice to focus on just 1-2 things at a time. It’s just what I needed to hear.
Guides are everywhere. They might be one click or one conversation away. So plan strong. Get your work in order. And celebrate when a synchronous moment gives you a glimpse of, “Oh, okay. I’m on plan. I’ve got this.”
I went out for a run this morning and saw these beauties. Happy ice-time in Maine!
Want to see other posts on this blog? There’s a small link below to the left that will take you to the most recent post. Or check out the column on the right to see what other folks are reading. Please try the “search” box at the top of the page if you’re looking for something specific.
If you’re reading this on your phone, all of that is below.
I welcome your thoughts and suggestions for future posts!