Imagine working at a company, or building your own company, where every person is recognized for the wealth of skills they bring with them to work – not just for the title they have on their business card.
- Where management runs the business not by authority but by persuasiveness because they know their stuff.
- Where a team’s job is to do their best work, and management’s job is to clear obstacles out of their way.
- Imagine teams shifting from being busy to being productive as they tackle the most valuable work with the least amount of wasted effort.
- Where they have the freedom, respect, and authority to make decisions on how to get their best work done.
- Where on-going learning is budgeted, encouraged, and rewarded.
- And where new, innovative thinking is the ultimate challenge.
Imagine building a work environment where team members so engaged with their work they celebrate going back to work each Monday. It’s possible!
If you want your business to be more efficient and effective without feeling bound to rules and checklists, drop me a note or give me a call. I’d love to help.
Janie Downey Maxwell